Victoria Stamp Auction
(A Canadian company established in 1980. A Division of Cal Stephens Ltd.)
Sept 23 rd, 2020
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Postal Auction #712 Closes September 23rd, 2020 at 10pm Pacific Time.
Click HERE to View, Download or Print this Postal Auction #712 in pdf format.
Click HERE to View, Download or Print a Bid Form for this auction in pdf format.
Use your browser (like Safari) to search the auction document for 'key' words or phrases, such as "Germany" or "France". Simply open the auction, click your mouse anywhere in the document, then go to the top menu bar (of your browser), and under EDIT, select SELECT ALL. Back to the menu bar under EDIT, select FIND. A small window will open below the menu bar. Type in your request to find what you are looking for.
The next Auction #713 is scheduled for mid-October 2020.
Scroll down to see some highlights from our Archives
or, Click Past Auction Highlights
Click RPSC to visit website of the Royal Philatelic Society of Canada.
- 12 Postal auctions every year, one in about the middle of every month.
- General Worldwide - 400 to 500 lots of worldwide stamps.
- As all lots are accurately described, every lot you buy is backed by our 100% guarantee - to your satisfaction or money refunded.
- Easy payment by personal cheque, money order, or by credit card
(VISA or MasterCard). We also accept payment via Paypal.
- Auction conducted in Canadian funds, and invoices are converted by us
to US funds, or any major currency, at customer's request,
for ease of payment by cheque or money order.
- (Please Note: the US dollar is now about $1.25 Cdn Dollar, although it varies daily. For instance, a bid of $100 US becomes $125.00 Canadian.)
- No buyers' fees or credit card fees.
- No taxes or customs duties payable by U.S. Residents.
HST / GST / PST are payable by Canadian residents.
No Canadian taxes payable by residents of other countries.
- This is a one-person business, and because of all the detail-work involved,
it can take 3 weeks, sometimes more, (after the auction closes) for all invoices or goods to be delivered.
- Established 1980, a Dealer Member of APS since 1985.
Member of RPSC
- Click APS to visit website of the American Philatelic Society.
Canadian Mailing Address:
Box 38038 Fort Street RPO
Canada V8W 3N2
US Mailing Address:
PO Box 1732
Port Angeles WA
Tel. 1 (250) 383-6211
Fax. 1 (250) 383-6288
PAST AUCTION HIGHLIGHTS
We Hold Auctions Every Month - Next Auction in October 2020
Located in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Click VICTORIA to visit The City of Victoria's website.